Quality Assurance Technician
• The Quality Assurance Technician is part of the Quality Assurance Department and reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
• Maintenance of the Product Inspection and Release System, which includes:
• Performing regularly scheduled on-site AQL inspections of finished goods
• Reviewing test results for raw materials and finished goods to ensure compliance to product specifications.
• Releasing raw materials and finished goods from quarantine/hold status for distribution.
• Maintaining all applicable test and retention logs.
• Completing all Material Reviews, Deviations, and Purges relevant to raw materials and finished goods.
• ASSIST IN Maintenance of the Product Complaints System, which includes:
• Reporting Serious Adverse Events to all applicable regulatory bodies (FDA, Health Canada, etc)
• Quarterly reviews of product complaints
• Completing investigations into product complaints
• Assisting the Quality Assurance Supervisor and Quality Assurance Specialist in regularly scheduled SOP review.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must be detail oriented
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Ability to self-manage and problem solve
• Must be able to travel during work hours to warehouse locations
• Must be willing to participate in cGMP training seminars
• Receives all full-time benefits including health, vision, dental, 401K
• This position is paid hourly