Customer Service Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Work with Mentors and representatives to effectively answer incoming phone calls in order to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Ensure representatives provide exceptional support to both external and internal customers.
- Focus on developing representatives and Mentors to improve their skills and knowledge through day-to-day coaching and setting clear and obtainable goals.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, goal settings, and all other feedback for direct reports.
- Track attendance of direct reports and ensure schedule adherence.
- Ensure all departmental procedures are adhered to by all team members.
- Support team by maintaining a committed and positive attitude, as well as help as requested with departmental tasks and special projects.
- Works closely with the Director of Distributor Support and Retention & Customer Care Manager to develop and implement call center contests and awards based on KPI goals and attendance.
- Works with management team to identify opportunities for process simplification and improvements.
- Work with the Contact Center Trainer to identify training need for team members.
- Participate in the interviewing, hiring, training and counseling process with assistance from HR and Management.
- Analyze, update, and develop S.O.P (standard operating procedures) for all processes.
- Work with Management to create reporting metrics and KPI to improve the success and effectiveness of the call center.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or similar.
- 2-5 years of experience in an inbound call center.
- 2-5 years of experience in a direct selling company.
- 2-5 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Strong understanding of WFM, call center KPI’s and staffing.
- Strong communications skills and demonstrated experience as a collaborator who has built successful relationships and influenced across the business lines to drive results.
- Ability to actively inspire success among diverse team members. In addition, ideal candidates will have a proven capability to effectively coach and motivate employees.
- Strong experience as a leader, facilitator and developer of high performing team members to meet or exceed business goals and/or objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere.
- Proficient with windows-based software applications.
- Strong time management, critical thinking, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to collaborate and interact with all levels of employees and leadership.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.